Account Planning Edge
Leverage accounts to identify hidden revenue.
All businesses recognize that the cost to acquire new customers is tremendous; therefore, gaining additional business from existing accounts is a critical necessity. But in order to do so effectively, a strategic account management plan must be thought out in advance. Once strengths, gaps and areas of opportunity have been identified, only then can your account planning team determine how to best align capabilities, grow relationships and increase revenue.
Account Planning Edge program empowers sales professionals with the skills, best practices and behaviors they need to effectively identify additional growth opportunities within existing accounts.
According to a recent study, nearly 50% of Account Managers “needed improvement” in farming additional revenues from existing customers. By the end of this very hands-on workshop, your attendees will have the skills to plan for and obtain additional growth.
Account Planning Program Benefits & Outcomes
- Analyze critical information and data to better understand the total picture
- Recognize key contacts within the account
- Identify customer priorities
- Align your capabilities to customer priorities
- Make account planning actionable
- Exercise extensive application and gain feedback on “real” account plans